Are you considering the purchase of a 19” flat screen TV? How will you decide which brand or model to buy when there are so many on the market? What features are you looking for?
Let us help you out by taking an in-depth look at three 19” flat screenTVs – their features and the pros and cons.
This 19” flat screen has several unique features and costs between $152.99 and $229.
- Wide Color Enhancer Plus: This feature offers the best possible hues and allows the color range to be expanded so that you end up with the most vivid colors possible and an incredible experience.
- Clear Motion – rate 120: This feature is unique to Samsung and was developed as a quality control measure in respect to how well the LED TV could handle images that move quickly. The range is 60-120. This TV has the highest possible CMR. This means you action movies and sports viewing pleasure is maximized.
- Connect Share: With this feature you can load content from any USB drive to your television. You can load movies, videos and photos right to your TV.
- 2 HDMI Connections: This is a state of the art connection for your tablets, computer, Blu-ray player.
- The sound, picture, and quality exceed expectations for this price range for 19” flat screen TVs.
- Price is very good and inexpensive for the size.
- The colors are great. They are saturated and deep. This is the best thing about this TV.
- The television has a very easy install.
- This TV has a very wiggly base that makes the picture angled in unusual ways.
- You can’t manually add over the air broadcast channels.
The price for this 19” flat screen TV is between $140 and $190.
- The Visio is energy efficient and mercury free, exceeding the Energy Star ratings and guidelines.
- It has an amber light sensor built into insure the backlights are correct.
- Multiple HDMI inputs for your computers and other devices.
- USB connections for full screen views of your photos.
- The virtual surround sound and the volume levels are very good.
- There have been great improvements in the sound in this flat screen TV as it is better balanced and has better controls.
- The picture is sharp and clear while the sound is sharp and clear as well.
- The design of the Visio is a definite plus as it’s thin and sleek profile will fit with just about any décor.
- There are plenty of connections and this TV is great for gaming and use as a monitor.
- There appear to be several issues with the remote control as the placement of the buttons is not especially ergonomic.
- The remote navigation is not easy and the way the remote feels in your hand is not as comfortable as well.
- On screen navigation, on screen menu contrast and on screen readability are less than adequate.
This 19” flat screen TV runs from $100 to $150 depending upon where it is purchased.
- This is a slim design with a 16.09 Aspect Ratio HD TV
- It has an ATSC digital tuner so you get high quality over the air broadcast. Great for this price level.
- HDMI connection and makes an excellent monitor.
- Full function remote control, noise reduction, sleep timer and parental controls built in.
- For the price range this flat screen TV has outstanding sound and a crisp clear picture.
- The digital tuner makes the over the air broadcasts as clear as cable or DSL.
- Remote control seems very cheap.
- Everything seems to be so inexpensively made- feel light and basic at best.
- Onscreen menus are very basic.
- All connections are located in the back of the TV and therefore difficult to reach.